Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was a Respiratory Therapist 20 years ago then i went to Prison.

Customer Question

i was a Respiratory Therapist 20 years ago then i went to Prison. Can i regain my license and practice?
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, i'm a disabled Vet and would like to take advantage of their retraining program then work in the Veterans Hospital as a Respiratory Therapist.
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, i plead guilty to Rape.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Can you tell me, what state is this in?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well this was a dead end...
can i get my money back?
THat was a question...that is, you asked about your license. I asked you what state the license was issued from...did you not see the question?If you can answer the question I can provide a response...