Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney and Counselor at Law
81266493

I missed my intermittent sentance, and im wondering what to

Customer Question

I missed my intermittent sentance, and im wondering what to do... I live in sudbury ontairo
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet, i was supposed to be in lastnight but i fell asleep an didnt wake for the alarm
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Uh i was charged with a domestic, a mischeif, an 2 breaches. I plead guilty to 60 days, an ive done 8/20 weeks already.... I got out on weekends for school and my kids.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Thats about it
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I will help you with this question. I have been an attorney for 26 years. You need to contact the court immediately. I am positive that there is a bench warrant that has been issued against you. That means the court will have warrant officers looking for you. It would be better for you to turn yourself in and explain that you fell asleep. The faster you do this the better. You will have to do this on Monday when the court opens. You may want to send an email today to the court clerk showing you are trying to make right your failure to go to court .Please let me know if I can help further. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me.