Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need to write a letter to a judge asking that he accept a

Customer Question

I need to write a letter to a judge asking that he accept a plea worked out between my lawyer and the prosecution.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How would you like for us to assist you with that? We can review the letter you write, but as we do not have sufficient knowledge about your case nor do we represent you, we cannot actually write a letter for you, but we would be happy to review what you write and suggest any changes if necessary.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
K
Just let us know if you what you would like us to do.