Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney and Counselor at Law

I am a victim of felony vandalism. A police report was made

Customer Question

I am a victim of felony vandalism. A police report was made and pictures were taken of the crime scene.
What do I need to provide the DAs office to insure that charges Williams be filed??
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 5 months ago.
Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years and I was a District Attorney for 9 years.You need to make sure you do the followingSign the supporting deposition prepared to support vandalism charges. The DA should contact you to go to the court our DA's office to do this.Be available to identify anyone who may be arrested for this crime.Get monetary receipts or estimates of the value of the property damaged.Please let me know if you have more questions. I will be happy to help more. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me.