Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My step daughter who has attempted suicide 3 times and lost her sister

Customer Question

My step daughter who has attempted suicide 3 times and lost her sister and brother within the past 3 years to death. Recently accused her other step brother at the time was 13 an
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: And now is 20 of touching her.
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: She has been lying about lots of things. We questioned my son and he said that never happened it was 7/8 years ago and she just mentioned it a month ago when she started getting into other trouble
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.
Hello​This is Samuel. And your question is in regard to what, please? The statute of limitations on prosecution?I will need to know how old she was?How old your son was?What type of "touching" is she alleging?And what state she is alleging this happened ?And if you have other questions about this in addition to a SOL on the matter.Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She was 8 he was 13
Touched her private no penetration she said he just got up state of md
Give me a few minutes to review some laws and you want to know if the SOL have expired, correct?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The site said a five dollar fee I don't want to pay anymore I want mall my money refunded Who do I contact about that I'll call my own attorney
Ok. Please let me report it and you also can use this LINK to chat with a moderator.
Thank you for letting me know before I began providing the information. Good luck.