Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What are the chances of getting restitution lowered if it

Customer Question

,What are the chances of getting restitution lowered if it is far below what they recommended but way above what the victims asked for?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.
What state is this in regards ***** *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ventura, CA. I was told I could get an appeal attorney, but more money, more expense and years of never having closure. I realize it goes to FTB upon release. But, trying to decide if its worth it or not or just be glad its not the 500,000. I do hope this is confidential because in a google search I found my last questions and answers on a google search.
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.
This is a public forum so I will contact the moderators to close this.Additionally i will opt out as I assumed this was criminal not business law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is criminal .