Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Khaled Issa
90630425

My son in Law gave my Nephew a tattoo my Nephew is 16. His

Customer Question

My son in Law gave my Nephew a tattoo my Nephew is 16. His mother said no at first then she said well I'm not paying for it. Now my Son in Law is not a licensed Tattoo Artist in the state of Oregon or any other state. What could he be charged with
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Criminal Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How do I do this
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: How do I pay the $5 dollars
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: My Daughter is upset so I just need to know what they are up against
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: My son in Law had some charges last year and had to do work crew for theft.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 7 months ago.
Good morning: My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. Now, as you can imagine, it is illegal for an unlicensed individual to give a tattoo. This is the law even if the individual is not compensated for the tattoo. This law is found in 690.355 of the Oregon Revised Statutes. I have a link to the law for your review here: http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/2009/690.355 A violation of this law is a Class A misdemeanor. A Class A misdemeanor is the highest misdemeanor in the state and is punishable by up to one year in county jail and a fine of up to $6,250. That being said, just because an act is punishable by jail time, does not mean that jail time will occur. Do you have any questions based on this? If so, please ask and I would be happy to assist further or clarify anything provided here. If not, please remember that experts are not employees of JustAnswer and do not get credited for assisting customers until the customer clicks ACCEPT and rates the assistance provided. Please do so only if you have no other questions regarding what I have provided. Your cooperation in this regard would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 6 months ago.
A reminder, an answer to your question has been posted. If you have no other questions, please remember to click ACCEPT and rate my assistance.