PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

My son, Andre is still has a breathalizer than 6 years.

Customer Question

My son, Andre is still has a breathalizer for more than 6 years. I am asking because I am paying for the breathalizer every month. He was told that he will pay for the breathalizer for up to 2020 it was installed in 2010/2011. I feel like we have been punished enough. I would like a DUI lawyer that can help us.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 5 months ago.
Hello: I quite understand your frustrations. Yes, a hearing should be requested in this matter pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes Title 28 Sections 28-1461 and 28-1402 to determine how long this testing and monitory are going to last. However, this site does not offer legal representation. You would need to retain the services of a local Attorney who handles DUI cases to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.