Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son is in Forsyth Co jail facing domestic charges

Customer Question

My son is in Forsyth Co jail facing domestic charges including aggravated assault, false imprisonment, obstruction, felon with firearms, and cruelty to children. I am his mother on disability and cannot afford a lawyer to help Zack.Please call me at 678 895-****.my name is**********. Thank you for your help.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please be patient when waiting for a response. I may be looking something up, typing the response, or busy with something else and sometimes it takes a while to respond. I only work in this written format so if you would like for me to assist you in this format please let me know and we will get started. If you prefer to wait and see if someone picks up who does telephone calls then let me know and I will be glad to opt out and put it back in the queue.