Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ok... My question is about search warrants and what can and

Customer Question

ok... My question is about search warrants and what can and cannot be put on them
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please be patient when waiting for a response. I may be looking something up, typing the response, or busy with something else and sometimes it takes a while to respond. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

need phone call

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my account was charged but did not ask question or get response or get transferred to someone else.... charged 36 dollars?
I can opt back in and assist you but I don't do telephone calls, which is the reason I originally left. If you want me to assist please let me know and also let me know your specific question.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

well I was charged 36 dollars and phone call was all I wanted. thank you. Charged 36 about four times