Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My little brother is getting charged with criminal trespass

Customer Question

my little brother is getting charged with criminal trespass and criminal mischief. bond is 25,000. it his first time ever getting into trouble.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: he was getting played by this lady who was dating him while she is married. he went to the house and they were in bed together and he was banging on the door and kicking it. they guy shot through the door and it graced him. then he left. and got arrested the next day.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: hes from ohio and this happened in pa. my brother thought she was in trouble. the lady is playing both sides
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello,What is your question with regard to this incident?