Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Have handled various criminal law cases over a 12 year period.
9200179

I'm an international student in the states. I got caught using

Customer Question

I'm an international student in the states. I got caught using a fake id today and got a citation to appear in the court. This is my first offense. I'm located in NC
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: is it a possibility that they will deport me for this?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. What were you using the fake ID for? What was the fake ID? A driver's license? A green card? A work permit? Or something that would lead others to believe that you are a U.S. Citizen?
What were you using the fake ID for? What was the fake ID? A driver's license? A green card? A work permit? Or something that would lead others to believe that you are a U.S. Citizen?
I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through. Depending on what the ID was and what it was used for, it could cause you minor issues such as needing a waiver to maintain your status or renew status or change status or even if you adjust status in the future, or it could make you permanently inadmissible to the U.S. with no waiver available such as a false claim to U.S. Citizenship. If you do not give me more details, I cannot give you a better answer than that. I hope it is enough. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello Rahul. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!
Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!