Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Ok i am being charged with 2 counts of felony chargers for

Customer Question

ok i am being charged with 2 counts of felony chargers for hindering the apprehension of a felon mind you this was not his residence and the had no warrent so after the police say they saw him in the window which they didnt it was my dog they arrestd me then entered my apt and aressted the person they were looking for if i choose to not testify at his trail they are going to charge me with both counts which is unfair because after they arressted me on bs chargers i said they could enter my apt if i take my case to trail how good are my chances at beating the da
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes he wants me to testify but i dont want to
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: if i testify my chargers will go away but if i dont they will take me to trail but im uncomfortable about the case
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: its a dv case they want me to testify he chocked me but i started it by kicking him in the balls and i slapped him accross the face and the whole sheriffs deparment isnt being truthful to what happened
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In what US state did this take place? Did the person they were looking for have a warrant for his arrest? Were you aware of that?