Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have 2 questions. JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to

Customer Question

I have 2 questions.
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best.
Customer: I currently work in health care. I wanted to transition into the behavioral health department. In order me
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: sorry
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: In order for me to work there. The do a level 2 background check. Ive been with the company 5yrs now. However 2yrs ago i was arrested for domestic violence but the charges were dropped. I have the letter to prove it.
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon: My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information. Now, you mentioned that you had two questions. You also provided a little background information regarding the issue, but did not actually ask the questions. So, based on this, what would your questions regarding this issue be?