Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: i

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: i received a computer fraud notice for my State issued ID what are the penalties
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No i just received the letter
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: So my sister asked me to get her an ID and she filled out the paper work for herself and I was just suppose to give to them so they could issue her a new ID but the lady told me her picture was expired after I verified all the info and so i made the mistake of taking the picture for my sister
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 7 months ago.
Could you explain a little more? What state sent you the notice?