Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

In the Florida prison system I need to know if an appeal caan

Customer Question

In the Florida prison system I need to know if an appeal caan be gotten for a man when he was assigned four different public defenders and two different Judges before he was sentenced under the FL three times and you're out law. He has never used a weapon no one has even been afraid . This young man has asberger syndrum and is unable to make choices as well as other side effects of the disease
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Are you asking if the man can appeal while in prison?