Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I wass drive inside*****building to drop my sister

Customer Question

i wass drive inside*****building to drop my sister she wass sick in give a pink tickets what i have to do to pay
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i see a lot of peaple drop in peaple there i dind;t know if i can do it you tink i can send $25 money order
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 26 years.I need you to tell me a few more things so I can help you:1) What state and county are you in?2) Did you get a pink ticket for dropping you sister off?3) Do you want to know how to pay the ticket?