How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Sirs/Mdms:Please Visit James W**** #21601**** presently

Customer Question

Dear Sirs/Mdms:
Please Visit James W**** #21601**** presently in seattle WA Jail will transfer to Colorado Springs in a couple weeks and/or months. James, who'll tell you his story face to face. My Name is********* I'm the father of James W**** phone #65063***** at South City in City and County of San ***** address 77 W********** Blvd apt.#1** Zip Code 94*** California USA
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 12 months ago.
Dear Customer,I believe there may be a misunderstanding regarding the scope of what our service can provide. We offer "general information" and educational information only. We cannot provide formal legal representation or specific legal services. (So we cannot visit your son, you must retain an attorney that is local to him).You can find local attorneys (search for attorneys in Seattle - where he currently is) using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).(I assume that he requires a criminal law attorney, but you can choose whichever specialty you require on any of these sites/resources).I do wish you both the very best of luck.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 12 months ago.
Dear Customer, I do not participate in the premium services program for the site, however, if you wish to have receive these services from an attorney, you can post a request for "additional services" and your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions. (If you have questions about these additional services, you can contact our customer service at: