Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Somebody sexually harassed me, n I told them to stop n they

Customer Question

Somebody sexually harassed me, n I told them to stop n they keep doing it, so I called some people n told them about it, and as time went bye I heard people saying that this same guy was telling people that he had sex with me n dump me, and when I ask him myself he said yes, I had sex with u 3 times, I was shock, I know I didn't had sex with him, so that is defamation
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am not sure on this but this guy n i was in the the same house, he n I was working on B shift, so use to come to my room and give me coffee to wake up and get ready for job, I don't know if he put something into the coffee n had sex with me, or he only wants to spoil my reputation, that I don't know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 5 months ago.
What is your specific question?