Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I would like to talk with someone about my business and storage

Customer Question

I would like to talk with someone about my business and storage unit ram sacked
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My business MOORES MODERN CONSTRUCTION WAS TAX INVATIONED BY MY FATHER, ***** ***** SR., AND MY STORAGE UNIT WAS ENTERED SEVERAL TIMES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OR WARRENTS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have my income taxes being held and need to know what's going on with that as well, and when will an attorney be contacting me, and can I get the attorney names please
JA: I can help you talk to the lawyer. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: How will you be contacting me
JA: OK. The lawyer will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the lawyer can help you best.
Customer: I understand that but I need more information please
JA: Is there anything else the lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I need to speak with one before I can reveal any more information
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you if you would like to ask a question. In addition, I am available by phone if you would prefer that medium. Your request states that you would like to "talk "to someone which is why I am giving you that option, but I'm happy to proceed here as well. Please let me know how I can help you.