CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

How long does it take etg drug test to

Customer Question

how long does it take for a etg drug test for probation to come back ? my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my boyfriend took a urine test last Friday he had drink the night before until about midnight
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Probation should have the results back in a few days. The question is really how long it would take for them to violate him and this is something which will likely be done, if he tests positive, within 30 days. The test is submitted and the turn around time is rather quick so it is merely a matter of his PO and how quick they are to act and follow up and check the results.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if drug test if failed does the po have the authority to decide what action will be taken ?
It would be at their discretion. By that, they could violate or may speak with the defendant and try to impose treatment or something like that if there is a program set up within the department
I just wanted to follow up and see if you have any other questions or concerns. I am here to help so please let me know