Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was arrested overdue rental JA: My brothers got

Customer Question

I was arrested for an overdue rental
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: never been arrested don't have a criminal record
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I kept a rental too long and was arrested for theft
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I was wondering what should I do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. What is the item you kept too long? Also, what state are you in?