CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

My name is ***** ***** and I got caught shoplifting this

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I got caught shoplifting this is my 3 time The last time I was caught the judge told me if I get caught again I'm going to jail for 6 months and I don't want to go to jail I have 3 kids i don't want my one year old to be with out me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was caught sealing some items at stop n shop and it rang up to 900 idk how .. I need help I want a lawyer I don't want to go to jail my family does not no about amy thing that's going on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 7 months ago.
I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If the judge warned you prior how did this happen again