Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Over A Decade Of Criminal Law Experience

Will my driving privledges be suspended in north carolina

Customer Question

will my driving privledges be suspended in north carolina for a probation violation for a misdemeaner
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 6 months ago.
I hope this message finds you well. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of experience handling matters such as this one. It is a pleasure to assist you today. I need to know the misdemeanor in which probation was violated to give a definitive answer. However, in most cases, the violation has to be traffic related in order for it to result in the suspension of your driver license. Moreover, in most cases, probation violation would only result in a suspension of your license if this was a condition of probation in the order from the court upon conviction. Let me know your thoughts. Best!
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in with you to see if you have any other questions or comments. I want to make sure you are as comfortable a possible moving forward. Thanks