Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

This cost money? JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

this cost money?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is there a charges for any question and answer?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Yes, it costs money and you have already paid a deposit, probably for $36 in order to get an answer to your legal question. If that's okay with you, please reply here on this question thread and ask the question you need assistance with.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a question. . .is this on? I only pay if satisfied? Correct?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
and to be clear, this is completely 100% confidential?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello?!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wish to cancel my subscription. Please refund my money. This whole format makes me uncomfortable. I did not even get a chance to ask a legal question. Please confirm when my money has been refunded.Thank you.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 months ago.
Legal experts have no access to your deposit. Please contact customer service at***@******.*** if you wish a refund. They handle membership and billing issues.