Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

In California what is the use of an Elder Abuse restraining

Customer Question

In California what is the use of an Elder Abuse restraining order to effect an eviction?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I will help you with your questions. I am sorry you are going through this. I have been an attorney for 26 years. California protects elder citizens and has the following criminal law that may help in your situation:15610.07. (a) "Abuse of an elder or a dependent adult" means either of the following: (1) Physical abuse, neglect, financial abuse, abandonment, isolation, abduction, or other treatment with resulting physical harm or pain or mental suffering.Can you tell me what she has done to you that may fit this law?