Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was strongly encouraged by the Veterans to give up

Customer Question

I was strongly encouraged by the Veterans to give up guardianship and let them become guardian of my brother. I was unwilling to do this, but still the stress of being bombarded by Social Worker, Psychologist, Doctors and Nurses was exasperating and showed that they did not really care about my brother. Is this still coercion?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is the context? Why are you asking if this is coercion? What is it you are attempting to accomplish?