Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

My name is***** seeking information on probation. Was

Customer Question

My name is***** seeking information on probation. Was initially sentenced to a DWI in Dallas County but had a new residence so was being transferred to another county. I have an initial probation interview this week and not sure what to expect?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I wasn't sure if my my initial probation interview would consist of testing of any kind? Or if it was just an interview/filing paperwork?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What will happen will be at the discretion of your new probation officer. There may be policies he or she should follow, but they are not law. As your new PO must establish a baseline for you ,however, I would expect to be tested if I were you.