Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

My name is ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I used my corporate credit card for several cash advance in a credit card was turned off by the bank...will they contact my employer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.There's really no way to know whether your employer will be contacted. I'm assuming that the reason you're asking is that you don't want them to find out... Your employer has access to all of your transactions even if they aren't immediately aware of them, so the question is really whether they will look at those transactions. I hope that helps. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra and it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.