Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Hey my name is ***** *****. my son is in jailed

Customer Question

hey my name is ***** *****. my son is in jailed for aggravated child molestation. what does that mean
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a 12 yrs had stated to her parents that my son had finger her. he says its not truth but the DA said they going go by what the girl say.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. What state are you in? Also, what exactly are you wanting to know the meaning of? Are you wanting to know what Aggravated Child Molestation is, what the possible sentence is, what level of crime it is, etc?