CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

How i can file a motion bond hearing brother.

Customer Question

how i can file a motion for a bond hearing for my brother. He is in Fayette County Jail and was denied bond twice but his ninety day period is up on the 15th of April, i say that because we were told that if he sat for a minimum of 90 days he is entitled to a bond
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no maam
JA: Sorry, I missed that.
Customer: he has a charge of attempt to commit armed robbery but the judge said in court last week that no gun was found and that it was determined he never had a gun after looking at the surveillance tape. The judge also said that he was entering my brothers plea of not guilty due to those terms but he still denied him a bond bc he said he is a flight risk bc he left the scene of the crime. We know he will not flee bc we own a bonding company that is going to post his bail and we also work with several bail recovery agents so we are confident in him doing what he is suppose to we just want him out bc he has a child and needs to be around for him
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 months ago.
I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Was he appointed the public defender?