P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.

I lied about an epo can i get it removed easily : I gave

Customer Question

I lied about an epo can i get it removed easily
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I gave false information and I want to remove an epo so what do I do?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I just want it to be gone
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You can file a motion with the court to ask that the EPO be removed.

But you want to be careful is a crime to lie to the police or the you will want to hire an attorney to assist you with the process.

It is possible...the court can remove the EPO if there is evidence it is not warranted. But to protect yourself you will want to have an attorney assist you

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit
Thanks for your understanding