Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I'm in the middle of a lawsuit I'll leave the allegations

Customer Question

I'm in the middle of a lawsuit
I'll leave the allegations out but I have no trial for at least 2 months
I died my hair grey. Is this a bad choice? I am going to change it once i have trial
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.I think it's perfectly fine to have that color hair; I don't think your hair choice has any effect on your litigation, but if you're concerned about the impression you may be giving off to the judge or others, you could always dye it a more neutral color :) I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.