Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Aggravated crime first offense JA: The Lawyer will need to

Customer Question

aggravated crime first offense
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: 7 years ago my best friend was arrested for a fight he had between another guy. They said it was attempted murder and that he had a weapon but they never found the weapon, my question is who exactly does he need to speak with to get a fair trial and parole?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: that's all I have and that this matter took place in monroe\west monroe Louisiana
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Can you provide more details. Has this person been sitting in jail for 7 years awaiting a trial? Or did he take a plea and has been serving a sentence?