Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

My daughter just graduated from lake view shock on 4/7 16 but

Customer Question

my daughter just graduated from lake view shock on 4/7 16 but the parole board denied her to come home . we are very confused as she was a role model inmate according to her instructors and counselor
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: she was charged in 3 county's for the3rd 2-6yrs in yates county 2-4 schuyler county and 6 months Chemung county all to run concurrent . her co defendant got same charges but the board did not hit him . she is a first time offender and most of the charges came because she cooperated and disclosed more info then needed.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: she has filed an appeal . will that need her to have legal rep.
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.I'm sorry that your daughter was not paroled. She can attempt to appeal on her own but it's certainly advantageous to have legal representation. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.