Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney and Counselor at Law

I was pulled over on my phone meanwhile I showed

Customer Question

i was pulled over for being on my phone meanwhile I showed the police officer the phone was in my pocket the whole time. He still gave me a summons and told me if you want plead not guilty, I also have my phone record that shows I was not on the phone.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I will help you. I have been an attorney for 26 years. All states have a hearing process where you can go to court and present evidence showing you did not commit the act you have received a summons for. Bring your phone records to court and testify that you were not on the phone. Make sure the phone records are original copies. If the court accepts this evidence, you will be found not guilty. Please let me know if I can give you specific information in your state. I would need to know what county you are in.I will also be happy to answer more questions. If you are satisfied with my help please rate me.