Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have been using a dashcam is it legal in Pa

Customer Question

***** *****. I have been using a dashcam is it legal in Pa since it involves open recording of all content in the immediate areas of the automobile?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I use a dashcom so if I get into an accident the defense of my case might be easier. The dashcam records automobiles, people, traffic, license plate number of cars in front of my automobile ... I wanted to make sure that the use is legal in pa, since I do not seek approval from those who are in the panorama of video.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have not received an answer to my question.
What will this cost me in total?
I am concerned now since I gave you my credit card information and have not received a response.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is anyone there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I feel very uncomfortable using this process. No response? Especially since the person with whom I communicated claimed to be a lawyer. Where did the legal support go? Please do not use my credit card number. I am not satisfied, and should not have to pay - I will call my bank to be sure no payment transaction goes through.
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I will help with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years. I just received your question now. You do not have to pay anything unless you are satisfied with the service today. If you want me to continue answering your question, please let me know.