Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I recently purchased a travel trailer from a private owner.

Customer Question

I recently purchased a travel trailer from a private owner. He signed the title to the trailer in the wrong place, but had it notarized. I went to get the title issued in my name, but the Arizona Motor Vehicle Department would not change the title because the it was signed in the wrong place. I have left several messages for the seller, in order to get together with him and have him sign the title in the appropriate place so I can get the title in my name. He will not call me back. I don't have a home address for him, or do i know where he works. What can I do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon: My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation you are being put through as a result of this individual's failure to return your calls. To be clear, is your question, in essence, how you can locate this individual?