Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Early release from Probation/Parole JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

***** *****. Early release from Probation/Parole
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was sentenced in 20010 to 9 years in the department of corrections, I served four years in prison an was released on good time serving four years. i was given two years parole/probation running concurrent. If I look at my time I am serving about a year extra from the nine years given. I have completed a full year of parole/probation with zero violations and have met all requirements given to me. I want to try for an early release for the remaining year. 2010
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Ok. To be clear, You were sentenced to 9 years in 2001 - which means your sentence would have ended in 2010. And you were released on Parole in 2005? With 2 years of probation? So in essence your sentence should have ended in 2010? And you are still on paper?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
What state is this?