Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I was terminated errors. My employer has met

Customer Question

I was terminated for accounting errors. My employer has met with me on one occasion and we discussed what was owed to the company. She stated $60k. I didn't believe that. She said she would look into it more and get with me. I have been asked to meet with her again tomorrow at 6:30. I am naive and trust her. Should I meet with her?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.It's really a judgment call... if you are comfortable meeting with her, you can. If you feel that you need an attorney, you can bring one with you. If she feels that there is theft of some sort, she will like contact the police and attempt to file a complaint or even file suit. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello Cynthia. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.