Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was beaten by a deputy last June 23rd, He beat me in a

Customer Question

I was beaten by a deputy last June 23rd, He beat me in a cell handcuffed with a broken wrist, He grabbed my hair and bashed my head into the concrete I have tried to get help from this Sheriff he will do nothing to help me, I am on disability and the state pays for this everytime I have to go to the Emergency Room, I also have breast cancer, I thought I ws dying that night, begged for help and they would not even open the cell door, no last night I called for help over a terroristic threat online, the officer that came out here acted like I was the bad guy instead of the victim, when he turned to leave he said..WHY THE f**k DID YOU MOVE BACK HERE? I said get the hell out of my house I left for 7 months to take care of my dying Father, I moved back 2 weeks after he died
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello, What is your question?