Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Im just trying to locate a phone number call

Customer Question

Im just trying to locate a phone number for michigans call in reporting sysytem for probation
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need call in number for michigans call in reporting for probation
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. The phone number for the michigan dept of corrections is:(###) ###-#### ***** phone number for the office of parole and probation services is:(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This isn't the number I'm looking for. Michigan has a telephone reporting system for probationers who have limited or no previous crimes. They allow the probationer to call in once a month. My son has misplaced it and needs to report.
Let me take another look. If I can't find it I will opt out.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Fair enough.
I'm not seeing anything. I'll opt out now, so somebody else can try to assist you w/o you having to wait too long.