Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I had a guy beat me up took my phone took all my stuff he did

Customer Question

I had a guy beat me up took my phone took all my stuff he did not he had it take me to a whole nother County they didn't arrest him and here it is almost a year later and he returned my things and I'm just supposed to drop the case and I had to pay tons of money and my phone I only had that $435 phone for 2 weeks and he stole it he took my car he damaged my car I had to have it towed and have new keys made and all of a sudden he returns everything and the case is supposed to be dropped and then I kept my car was stolen the cops never searched it just took pictures and I was pulled over wasn't driving and they searched the car and found drugs in it and now I'm looking at habitual offender of drugs I could do 25 to life in prison and I've been helping the cops bust people I need some answers
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the question you need assistance with? Have you been arrested for the drug possession? Are you saying that your car had been stolen when drugs were found in it and that you weren't in the car? Were you helping the police before or after they found these drugs?