P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.

My daughter got arrestted thursday nite the police just

Customer Question

JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: my daughter got arrestted thursday nite for dwi the police just calll and said they are charging her with cocain because on camera they saw it come out of her shoe
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But unsure of your question regarding this...are you asking if they can charge her based on video evidence?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THank you
Then the answer is yes...they can. If they have evidence she possessed cocaine? They can charge her with that.Now...just because they bring criminal charges does not, in and of itself, mean she is guilty. They (the state) have to prove her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But if they have evidence she was storing cocaine in her shoe? They can charge her with possession
Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.Please rate the answer so I may receive credit
Thanks for your understanding