Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Last night while shopping at Walmart, I used the restroom and

Customer Question

Last night while shopping at Walmart, I used the restroom and while using the restroom, someone also came in and went into the stall next to me. I was looking at my purse which was on the ground in front of me, at which time I saw a camera phone come under the stall. Lasted 5 seconds and moved it back but I could see a shadow and noticed it was going behind me now. Turned around and the camera was there recording again only where they obviously thought I didn't know. I jumped up and and demanded to find who and what they were up to. I was shocked to see that it was a walmArt employee. I than confronted her and was ignored. I immediately told the manager. So far nothing Has been done but that he would talk to the employer. I'm not ok with that And want to know what action to take. Police said it was a civil matter. Please advise
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.
Good morning,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Was the employee of the same sex as you?2. Was the employee part of the store security team or just a sales employee? Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.Doug