Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

I blow glass personalized tobacco pipes using the customers

Customer Question

i blow glass personalized tobacco pipes using the customers design amd color and style i never condone only use of ,my creation for tobacco use. Ar time of exchange i give them a pick of different tobacco to try it with. idoes texas allow this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am interested in going full time blowing customized glass tobacco pipes using customers colors and shape the pipe must have bowl practical for tobacco and i also sell hand blown flowers andi animals, with the pipe the customer gets a smalll tobacco pkg of their choice after satiified with design,i never ever condone the use of the product for any thing other than tobacco. in texas do i recieve a distribution of paraphanalia charge?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Criminal Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, As you already know, I'm sure, selling or possessing paraphernalia is a crime in every state. Some items, of course, can be used for both lawful and unlawful purposes, and a glass pipe is one of them. Selling it with regular tobacco is one way to try to ensure that you are not charged with a distribution of paraphernalia charge. But nothing is 100% foolproof in this area, except for not distributing them at all. I'd love to tell you what you want to hear but I cannot.