Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was once attacked on a campus university by the campus officers

Customer Question

I was once attacked on a campus university by the campus officers after being accused of having a weapon. They didn't find a weapon after attacking me but they then begin falsely accusing me of having a mental illness. They used that situation to begin bothering me with a mental illness. I feel that they wanted to cover themselves by forcing a illness on me. My mom confessed on Christmas day that she received funding from the school to falsely accuse me of a mental illness. I need some legal help and advice.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, As a result of the accusations of mental illness, what happened to you? Were you suspended from the school, for example? Were you involuntarily committed for psychiatric evaluation? How long ago did this take place? What is your question with regard to all this?