Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Mark here nice to meet you Pearl JA: The Criminal Lawyer

Customer Question

Hi mark here nice to meet you Pearl
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was in my truck in Rockledge Florida it is hard to understand the charges they have listed in e-facts for Brevard county Florida. My girlfriend was also with me and she actually got more charges than me but I can not find her on e-facts site very curious if she working w police one of my charges she said she was going to take ownership of because they found cocaine and heroin in her pocketbook and cocaine under my floor at which I do not do I am on 5 year fed probation which is over May 1 . My April 21 court date cancelled bt state until states atty files information
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Not sure if girlfriend or ex gf cause my probation officer does not want me with her do to her previous felony conviction which she states is sealed. I hope she not planning on getting me into more trouble by making up stories and hope she does what she said and takes the cocaine charge that they gave me she will still be under 25 grams either way plus the medication charges I got I have scripts for so not worried bout that just the cocaine and paraphernalia charge
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the question you have with regard to these facts? In what US state did this occur?