Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I have a nueropic sarcoidoisis and crps only medication to

Customer Question

i have a nueropic sarcoidoisis and crps only medication to treat this is ketamine, one weeks infusion was 10,000.00 not covered by insurance. i am so sick and i can purchase this medicine for much much less. its not a narcotic or barbituate but i am sick and do not want to get into trouble
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: its for personal treatment only not for sale
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.
hello, What is the question you would like to ask?