Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have left an abusive relationship back in December, when

Customer Question

I have left an abusive relationship back in December, when he ran my car off the road to try to stop me From calling police after our agreement. Well I was able to make it fine through the protection from abuse case which I was granted the PFA. And I was moving on with my life with my daughter and it was just great. Well know he has his criminal case next week and he subpeaned me to testify as well hand over my cellphone as evidence, my cellphone is my private property that has nothing to do with his cAse, how is this allowed? It's his way of still manipulating and harassing me. What should I do I don't have a lawyer As this was his criminal case state against him
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Were you the victim in this case? And you were subpoenaed by the defense? How were you served with the subpoena?